Price Promise Terms and conditions
Merchant statement comparison promotion Terms & Conditions
This promotion is only open to new merchants within the United Kingdom who have authorisation to act on behalf of the merchant account being reviewed. Entrants exclude anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary.
- Entries can only be made directly by a person with authorisation to act on the behalf of the merchant account.
- A maximum of one submission can be made per merchant account.
- To Enter, submit a copy of a merchant services statement to the email address provided by the NetPay Merchant Services representative.
- Eligibility criteria for receiving the price beat rebate is based on:
- Merchants must take a minimum of £3000 via card processing per month.
- The statement submitted must be dated within the last month.
- The phrase ‘can’t beat your current statement’ is compared on a like for like basis as a total including all fees.
- Rates to be reviewed include Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron cards only as well as all associated and ancillary charges.
- We need to see all pages of your merchant statement and your terminal/service invoice, if separate.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the price beat rebate in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- Rebate: £100 paid by BACS to the merchant’s nominated business bank account.
- The funds will be paid within 30 days of the Promoter confirming being unable to beat the merchant services rates on the supplied statement.
- By entering this Promotion, the merchant will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final.
- These terms and conditions are governed by United Kingdom Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Promoter: NetPay Merchant Services